Tender No: Presidency University Library physical stock counting of books. 2019/ Sl.No.1/ Dated:12.02.2019
Sealed Quotations are invited from reputed Agencies for Stock counting of the entire collection of the Presidency University Library, Kolkata. The collections include printed publications in English, Indian and Foreign languages. The quotation will not be entertained when received after the due date.
Last Date of Submission of Quotation : 19 February 2019 upto 3.30 P.M.
Quotations should be dropped in the Tender Box kept in the Finance Office at 1st floor of the Main Building of the Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata – 700 073.
Consignment in details:-
Library stock Counting
a) The physical Counting of the entire collection of the Presidency university library will include the following.
i. Central Library
ii. Arts Library
iii. Departmental library,
iv. Hostel Library etc
b) Submitting a final report of the stock counting in printed format with recorded details in a CD/DVD.
a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) The Quotation should accompany GST Registration Certificate, PAN and Trade License of the Bidders.
c) The bidders are to submit Earnest Money Deposit (Interest-free) of Rs.10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of the “Presidency University” payable at Kolkata. The EMD will be refunded to the unsuccessful bidders and for the bidder getting the work order it will be refunded after successful completion of the work.
d) The selected agency should complete the counting work within 20 days from the date of issue of the Work Order.
e) The agency shall provide number of manpower proposed to be engaged for the job and complete list of staff involved for the job one each to the Professor In-Charge and Assistant Librarian in Charge of Stock Counting of the site/stack for control and identification of persons entering the premises. The agency shall be responsible for any misconduct of their staff in the Library premises.
f) The working time shall be 10:00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days of the Presidency University.
g) The job as mentioned in this tender has to be done only at the designated location of Presidency University premises. Library physical counting will be done in front of the concerned library authority.
h) Any loss or damage of the infrastructure of the Library and books will be recovered from the Earnest Money Deposit of the selected agency.
i) Party is requested to keep in touch with B.Siva, Assistant Librarian Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of job description.
j) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered. Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5.. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)