Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata - 700073, India
Notice for Quotation
Enquiry no- Stationery -1/14-15 Dated 11.09.2014 (To be quoted in all relevant correspondences)
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the “Tender Box” kept for the purpose. Last date & time for submission of rate quotation is 18.09.2014 up to 3 p.m.
|SL No||Particulars||Brand/Make||Approximate Quantity|
|1||Letter- head Pad with University Logo||As below||300 Pads ( A letter-head pad will be 100 sheets )|
|2||Envelopes||As below||25,000 pieces|
a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no, date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Purchase Section of the Finance Office, Presidency University before quoting the rate for knowledge of specification ,quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotations:-
1. Price should be inclusive of all charges for delivery of goods/articles at Presidency University.
2. Price quoted should be net and minimum period of validity of the Quotation should be 2 months from the closing date (w.e.f. 18.09.2014).
3. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
4. Manufacturer‘s name & the country of origin of the materials offered must be clearly specified, failing which the tender will not be considered.
5. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterhead clearly indicating the specification, quantity, price on free delivery at site basis, rate of tax as applicable, discount etc.
6. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the work / supply order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
7. Three consecutive failures to supply within the scheduled time or times will entail removal of the Vendor’s name from the approved list of suppliers.
8. If any quotationer proposes to change the tax liability after his quoted rates this fact should be stated specifically in his quotation. In absence of such statement the rate quoted will be deemed to be final at any time.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)