Tender No: -SM/IHS/22-23/DBTRLS5/1 Date: 18 / 07 / 2022
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted toDr. ShubhraMajumder of Institute of Health Sciences (at the Rajarhat campus, Newtown) of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 25/07/2022up to 3-00 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Biological safety cabinet, class 2 Type A2, 3 ft or 4 ft with following specifications-
A. advanced protection for sample, people and environment
B. Supply air filter: should have ULPA or HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.9995%or more, down to particle size 0.15 micron
C. Exhaust filter: ULPA or HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.995% or more
D. Independent supply and exhaust blowers should automatically balance the downflow and inflow/exhaust velocities to ensure continuous safe workingconditions, maintaining filter’s efficiency. Automatic pressure compensation with <10% flow rate of air delivery
E. The fans should work at a reduced noise (equal or less than 60 db), with low energy consumption, low maintenance and high reliability
F. Inflow and down flow velocityshould be 0.55 m/s and 0.28 m/s or more
G. should have reduced speed operation whenfront window is closed
H. Internal work area (both side walls and rear wall) should be made up of single piece 304 stainless steel, without screws, no paint with arc angle corner; the work tray should also be made up of a single piece stainless steel.
I. Must have UV lamp, which should be programmable for decontamination time and interlocked with front sash/window, fan and light (fluorescent lamp, >1000 lux)
J. Digital LCD display with for real-time display of parameters such as hours of operation, down-flow &inflowvelocity, airflow volume, negative pressure,accumulative running time of fan and UVlamp etc. The display should show audible and visual alarms for abnormal parameters.
K. Display should warn the user regarding remaining life of the filter (below 10%) and for UV lamp (less than 10%)
L. Should have UV resistance safety sash with more than 6 mm thickness
M. The air in-flow plate should be dismountable for cleaning, and must be equipped with an outlet valve for liquid/water for cleaning purpose
N. should have min 10° slop towards front forcomfort andergonomics
O. Internal dimension: 900-1200 mm in width, height should be 200-300 mm; must have an underframe caster of 680-690 mm high, made up of steel or with antibacterial coated strong metal, should be made non-movable/locked
P. should have 1-2socket (5 amp, 230 v) and 1-2 opening for vacuum tubing (side)
Q. Cabinet should be certified NSF/ANSI 49 or EN12469 or equivalent
R. Must have service centre in Kolkata
Haier/Labconco/Thermo/Eppendorf or similar
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch in Dr. ShubhraMajumder, Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty (minimum 1 year from installation) must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)