Tender No- PG/ IHS/ IF/15 (2023-24) Date: 27/06/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the enlisted vendors of the University
to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned
equipment, subject to the following terms and conditions.
The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Paulomi Ghosh of the Institute of Health Sciences (at the Newtown campus) of the University.
The last date & time for submission of quotation is 07/07/2023 up to 5-00 P.M.
Consignment in detail:
Microprocessor-controlled upright Freezer Model EFSV 340 having features like Frost Free, washable condenser filter (for maintaining peak cooling efficiency), quick freezing function, door locking facility and CFC-free refrigerant.
Temp Range : -16°C ~ -25°C (ambient at 43°C)
Insulation: 80 mm thick
Capacity: 340 Ltrs,
Power rating: A+ category
Door: Solid Door,
Wheel: 2 rear wheels
Storage Shelves : 2 + 5 Drawer
a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch in Dr. Paulomi Ghosh , Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9051540409, 6290782201) before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Page 1 of 2
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery of the products at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3 (three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm) etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Copy of the PAN Certificate
14. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)