Tender Notice No:Consumables /22-23/SERB/IHS/7 Date: 11/01/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed vendors/enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee of Institute of Health Sciences (erstwhile School of Biotechnology) at the Rajarhat campus, Newtown of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 19/01/2023 up to 1-00 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Transcriptome sequencing and analysis of human samples on illumina
Novaseq 6000 platform -
15 GB reads/sample
Samples Type =Cell line
· Mapping of transcriptome data on reference genome
· Differential gene expression analysis (Please provide control and treated sample
· Significantly Up and down regulated genes
· Volcano plot and heat map for differentially expressed genes
· Functional annotation of expressed genes in samples
· Pathway analysis using KEGG
· Comprehensive compiled report and data,
· long noncoding & coding RNA Analysis required ,
· Three years’ Experience certificate required from the vendor
Raw data and processed data should be delivered to the user after completion of the project.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch in Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee, Institute of Health Science (erstwhile School of Biotechnology), Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)