Notice for Quotation
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned All- in- one Desktop, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Rishi Bhushan Choubay, Assistant Professor, Department of Hindi, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 25th January, 2016 up to 3:30 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
Core i5 4th Generation
4 GB DDR3 Ram
Integrated Graphics, 2 GB
Full HD/Led, 52-54 Screen,(Touch – optional)
1 TB Hard Disk
TV tuner in built
Keyboard & Optical mouse ,wireless
Win 8.1 SL
Stereo Dolby inbuilt speaker
3 Years onsite OEM Warranty
Lenovo (preferred )
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Rishi Bhushan Choubay, Assistant Professor, Department of Hindi, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for the entire above items
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letter heads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner