Tender Reference Number: PP/22-23/SERB/Geography/03 Date: 15/03/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the Reputed Vendors /Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Priyank Pravin Patel, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 22.03.2023 up to 3:30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Conducting Drone Survey -
GPS Point Collection, Aerial triangulation, GCP point matching, Bundle adjustment, High Resolution DTM and DSM
Contour Generation, Seamless mosaic with color balancing
0.5 mtr x 0.5 mtr Grid Spot level should be supplied by you at an accuracy of ± 20 cm
All drawings supplied by you of which features and surface should be within ± 20 cm
Approximate coverage of survey area - 4.5 sq.kms
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Priyank Pravin Patel, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Final products and outputs should be supplied within seven days of issue of Work Order.
d) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
e) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
f) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery of the products at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm), etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Copy of the PAN Certificate
d. Certificate of Authorized Dealership from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, where ever applicable.
14. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner