Notice for Quotation
No. : GPS/PU/GEOG/FRPDF/PP/15-16/01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the “Tender Box” kept for the purpose. Last date & time for submission of rate quotation is 13.01.2016 up to 3:00 p.m. Quotation will be opened on 13.01.2016 at 4:00 P.M.
Handheld Global Positioning System (GPS) - Garmin Oregon® 650
Model Name: Garmin Oregon ®650 ; 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation, 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash/torch, Worldwide basemap with shaded relief, 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors, Dual battery system - 2 AA batteries or included rechargeable internal NiMH pack
Physical & Performance: Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 2.4" x 4.5" x 1.3" (6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm); Display size (WxH): 1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm); Display resolution (WxH): 240 x 400 pixels; Display type: Transflective color TFT touchscreen; Weight: 7.4 oz (209.8 g) with batteries; Battery rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or 2 AA batteries (not included); Battery life: 16 hours; Waterproof: Yes (IPX7); High-sensitivity receiver: Yes; Interface: High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory: Basemap: Yes; Ability to add maps: Yes; Built-in memory: 3.5 GB; Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included); Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000; Routes: 200; Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits: Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads); Electronic compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis); Touchscreen: Yes; Barometric altimeter: Yes; Camera: Yes (8 megapixel with autofocus; digital zoom); Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless); Custom maps compatible: Yes; Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): Yes; Sun and moon information: Yes; Tide tables: Yes (with optional Bluechart); Area calculation: Yes; Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes; Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes (plus images and custom maps); Picture viewer: Yes; Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
1 Year on-site OEM Warranty
Certificate of Authorized Distributor of GARMIN GPS should be enclosed with the sealed quotation.
a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no, date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Priyank Pravin Patel (Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Presidency University) and Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification & quality of material.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of all taxes & delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner