Enquiry Notice No. Geog/PP/Comp/01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the “Tender Box” kept for the purpose.
Last date & time for submission of rate quotation is 21/08/2015 up to 3 p.m.
Quotation will be opened on 21/08/2015 at 4.00 PM
Computer Desktop: Model - HP ProDesk 600 G1 TWR
Detailed Specifications - HP Prodesk 600 Country Kit India / Intel Core i7-4770 3.4G 8M HD 4600 CPU / 16GB DDR3-1600 DIMM (2x8GB) RAM / 2TB 7200 RPM 3.5 Hard Drive / 1TB 7200 RPM 3.5 2nd Hard Drive / Slim SuperMulti Optical Disc Drive / NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 DP PCIe FH x16 Win / HP USB Keyboard - Win India / HP USB Mouse / 3/3/3 (material/ labor/onsite) TWR Warranty / Single Unit (TWR) Packaging / HP ProDesk 600 TWR Gold Chassis / 14-in-1 USB2/3 3.5 MCR / E231,'23WNG WLED / Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit OS / HP Wireless 802.11 g/n 1x2 PCIe NIC / 3 Years on-site OEM Warranty
Seagate Portable / External Hard Disks (2 TB)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no, date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Priyank Pravin Patel (Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Presidency University) and Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification & quality of material.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of all taxes & delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner