Re Tender Notice No:PU/F.O/IHS/2022-23/1- R Date: 24/01/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the Reputed Vendors/Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles for Institute of Health Sciences (at the Newtown Campus) of the University, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Tender Box maintained at the Main Gate / Security Office of Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
The bidders who have already submitted sealed quotations in response to the previous Enquiry Notice in this respect are not required to submit further quotations.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 03.02.2023 up to 3:00 p.m.
Date of opening of quotation is 03.02.2023 at 3:30 pm
Consignment in details:-
Tally ERP-9 Gold New Perpetual
License (Multi User Edition)
Tally Software Services for Tally S/N: 775439046
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Finance Office, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no. 5 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. Sample must be shown to Finance Office, Presidency University before quoting in all possible cases.
3. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
4. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
5. Payment will be made after successful delivery and installation of the item and on submission of the Tax Invoice and Challan. No advance payment will be entertained.
6. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the date of opening of the quotation.
7. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Item should be supplied in a good condition without any defect or damage.
9. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
10. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
11. Bidders who have responded to the first NIT are not required to submit fresh quotations against the Re - Tender Notification.
12. Sealed cover of the quotations obtained (if any) through the first NIT will be opened for evaluation of the quoted Prices only after 30 th January 2023.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)