Notice for Quotation
Quotations are invited from enlisted/reputed/bonfide vendors are invited for the following works with item wise detailed specifications.
Description of works
Estimated Cost ( Rs.)
Time of Completion
ESTIMATE NO:- C-22/2015-16
Repairing & painting of Biological Lab at DBS's Botany section in Baker building at Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata- 700 073.
· The contract shall be for the full quantity as described.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The vendor is advised to inspect and examine the site before quoting the rates. Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The agency must stick to their work program including quality control of works firmly and monitor the works accordingly.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· No advance payment will be made.
· The Quotations would be evaluated for all items together.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· The site will be totally cleaned after completion of the work by the vendors.
· As per University norms 10% (ten percent) of the total value of the Bill will be retained as Security deposit for defect liability period of 6 (Six) months.
· Payment will be made after satisfactory completion of the work and submission of bills with measurement sheet and other necessary documents.
· Sealed Quotations will be opened on 2nd Jun 2016 at 3.30 PM. in the undersigned office. The Vendors are thereby requested to present on that specific date time.
Sealed quotation to be submitted/delivered, within 2nd Jun 2016 (3.00 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
Convener of Planning and Development Committee
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)