Re-TenderNoticeNo.- Life Sciences/ Ultrafreezer-2023/R Date: 19/04/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the Reputed Vendors /Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the repair of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The bidders who have submitted quotations in response to Tender Notice No. Life Sciences/ Ultrafreezer-2023 dated 11/04/2023 are not required to submit further quotation. The quotation must be submitted to Prof. Prabir Kr. Mukhopadhyay, HoD, Department of Life Sciences of Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 27th April, 2023up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
1. Repair and gas charge for F700BK100144 - U700 Premium Freezer, 230V, 50 Hz.
2. Gas required will be 508b and 404a.
3. Bidders must be experienced with the repair of such a freezer and must have an OEM certificate.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with HoD, Dept. of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention cumulative price for repair should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted for the repair should be inclusive of GST, any applicable discounts, installation, commissioning, service and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
5. Payment shall be made after successful completion of the work at the site as specified in the Work Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
6. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
7. Our enquiry no and date & work order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to repair the instrument within the stipulated time mentioned in the work order. This service time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to repair within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm) etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Copy of the PAN Certificate
11. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
12. a. Bidders who have responded to the first NIT are not required to submit fresh quotations against the Re-
b. Sealed cover of the quotations obtained (if any) through the first NIT will be opened for evaluation of the quoted
price only after 27th April 2023.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)