Tender Reference No:EQUIPMENT/PU/SBT/SERB-EEQ/PS/21-22/Sl.02 dated 16/06/2021
Sealed quotations are invited from the enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions.
The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Paramita Saha, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Canal Bank Road, DG Block, Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156, West Bengal, India.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 21/06/2021 upto 3:00 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Thermo Scientific BioCane 20, Liquid Nitrogen Container Canister & Cane Systems 20.5L
LN2 Capacity: 20.5 liters
Application: Portable Sample Storage Vessel
Storage Type: Manual Fill / Canister
Static Evaporation Rate: 0.1 Liters / Day
Static Holding Time: 227 days
Neck Diameter: 2.0 inch / 5.1cm
No. of Canister (to be included): 6
Maximum System Capability
No. of Canes per canister: 5
Vial Capacity 1.2ml (6 per cane):180
Vessel Exterior Dimension (Dia x H): 36.8 x 65.3 cm
Packaged/Shipping weight: 13.2 kg
Essential Accessories Required:
Warranty: Standard One (01) Year Manufacturer’s comprehensive on-site warranty from the date of the installation.
Thermo Scientific BioCane 20
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the Enquiry No. & Date and Name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Paramita Saha, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in Point No.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with TWO copies of the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 03 (three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our Enquiry No. and Date & Purchase Order No. and Date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)