Notice for Quotation
No. :IT EQUIPMENT/DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES/ Sl. No- PU/DBS/SUTAPA SAHA/FRPDF/15-16/TENDER
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned IT good(s)/article(s), subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Sutapa Saha, Department of Biological Sciences ____ of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is …January 11th, 2016… up to 3.30 P.M.
Catalogue No./ Model No
Lenovo Y-50 Series Notebook/Laptop, 15.5 inches screen size, Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, Win 10 Home Basic OS, 64-bit, 1 TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, WLAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, Ethernet enabled, 1.0 MP High Definition Webcam, USB Port/S, HDMI Port, Multi Card Slot, Headphone / Microphone Combo Jack Port, 1/8 inch Stereo Audio Port.
Lenovo Y50 Notebook 59-441905
with 1 Year Lenovo Onsite Warranty & Laptop bag
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no. & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to get in touch with Dr. Sutapa Saha of Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
• The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
• Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
• Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
• Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
• Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
• Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
• Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
• The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
• In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)