Enquiry Notice No: DST/NPDF/MKS-1/2016-17/R
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the undermentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terns and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Pulak Kumar Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 20.12.2016 up to 5 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
HP Z238 Microtower Workstation
HP Z238 Workstation Country Kit
HP Single Unit (MT) Packaging
Intel Xeon E3-1225v5 3.3 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz) 8MB GT2 4C 80W TWR CPU
16GB DDR4-2133 nECC (2x8GB) Unbuffered RAM
2TB 7200 RPM SATA 1st Hard Drive
HP Z238 MT 280W 85 Percent Efficient Chassis
NVIDIA Quadro K620 2GB DL-DVI(I)+DP 1st No cables included Graphics
9.5mm Slim SuperMulti DVDRW 1st ODD
HP USB Business Slim Keyboard
HP USB Optical Mouse
Lower 3.5 inch Bay Screws
Operating System Load to SATA
Win 10 Pro 64 Downgrade Win 7 64
HP PRO 21.5” LED Monitor
HP 3/3/3 Microtower Warranty
Dell Inspiron 5559 Series Laptop: Intel Core i5 6 th Gen. 6200U upto 2.8GHz processor, 4 GB DDR3L RAM , 1TB HDD, 2 GB DDR3 AMD Radeon R5 M3335 Graphics , DVD RW, 15.6” HD LED ( Touch) , Win 10, 2 years NBD Warranty, Backpack
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enuiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b)Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Pulak Kumar Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c)Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above item
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the syipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)