Tender Notice No.: 2016-17/UGC/Chemistry/UG-01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned device, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Uday Chand Ghosh, Associate Professor (retired), UGC Emeritus, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation :19.08.2016
Consignment in details:-
HQ30d Single-Input Multi-Parameter Meter Kit :
This all-in-one system with single-input system and guided menu navigation makes general water quality testing fast and simple. This meter is perfectly suitable for connecting Fluoride Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) to determine Fluoride (Fl-) Ions in water. This HQ30d meter provides 500 points data storage capacity (e.g. Date/Time, Sample ID & User ID) and Printer/PC Output.
This meter kit includes 4 AA batteries, quick start guide, and user manual.
Hach-make IntelliCAL Fluoride ISE Analysis Package :
The Package contains the IntelliCAL ISEF121 Fluoride ISE, , 500 mL of 0.5 mg/L fluoride standard solution, 500 mL of 1.0 mg/L fluoride standard solution, and 500 mL of 2.0 mg/L fluoride standard solution, fluoride ionic strength adjustor (ISA) Powder Pillows for 100 tests and ISE Basic User Manual.
This ISEF121 Fluoride probe is compatible with HQ40d dual input multi-parameter meter.
Fluoride Range : 0.01 mg/L (5X10-7 M) to 19,000 mg/L (1 M) F-
Temperature: Range : 0 to 50°C (for continuous use)
Hach-make Probe Stand for Standard IntelliCAL Probes :
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Uday Chand Ghosh, Associate Professor (retired), UGC Emeritus, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University. before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for the entire above items
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letter heads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
5. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
6. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
7. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
8. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)