Re-Tender No.- Digital oil bath/20–21/UGC-BSR/CHEM/SR_02/R Date: 04/01/2024
Sealed quotations are invited from the Reputed Vendors/Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned good, subject to the following terms and conditions. The bidders who have submitted quotations in response to Tender Notice No. Digital oil bath/20–21/UGC-BSR/CHEM/SR_02dated 27/12/2023 are not required to submit further quotations. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Suman Ray, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073 (Mobile no. 7022137528) .
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 15 th January, 2024 up to 4:00 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
With inbuilt Magnetic Stirrer
Temp. Controller: Digital Temperature Controller
Temperature range: Above ambient to 150°C
Sensor: PT 100 Sensor
Control: Variable DC control
Magnet: Powerful Alnico U Magnet for stirring
Motor: High Torque BLDC motor
No. of Stirring Holes: 3
Drain Valve: To drain the oil
Oil bath Capacity: 250 ml
Cabinet: Aluminium Powder coated
Safety: Thermostatic Safety cut-off
Input voltage: 230v ac @ 50 Hrtz
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the Enquiry No. & Date and Name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Suman Ray, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in Point No.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2.The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5.Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7.Validity of the quotation will be at least 03 (three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our Enquiry No. and Date & Purchase Order No. and Date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm) etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Copy of the PAN Certificate
d. GST Registration Certificate
13. a. Bidders who have responded to the first NIT are not required to submit fresh quotations against the Re- Tender Notification.
b. Sealed cover of the quotations obtained (if any) through the first NIT will be opened for evaluation of the quoted price only after 15th January, 2024.
14. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)