Tender Notice No: -SBTU/2021-22/UGC-BSR/CHEMISTRY/ABN-1 Date: 29/12/2021
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry of the University.
Last date & timefor submission of quotation is 7th January, 2022 up to 4:30 p.m.
Consignment in details: -
Solar Battery Testing Unit
Components and Specifications of the Unit
a) Battery - 12Volt,7.2 A-Hr sealed maintenance free Lead Acid battery - 3 nos. (Exide make)
b) Solar Cell – Polycrystalline Solar Panel 50 Watt, 12 Volt - 01 no.(Exide make)
c) Variable dc discharge controller - 3 channel (one for 0 to 2 volt and another two for 0-6 Volt & 0-12 Volt respectively) with metering device for Voltmeter, Ammeter
d) Solar charge controller - It comes with LCD display which clearly indicates the battery charging status, conveniently switched modes and (1) parameter configuration with 2 front USB for 5V operation (2) Solar charge controller work with 12v panel, one can set Float voltage, Discharge reconnect, Discharge stop and work mode (While setting hours setting the load ON after sunset automatic). (3) It should have Reverse protection, Overcharge protection & Over circuit protection. (4) It should have selectable Float voltage, Discharge reconnect and Discharge disconnect voltage output settings and load ON/OFF button. It should have built in timer for 24 hrs. This Solar charge controller is specific for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, Li-ions, or other batteries. Dimension is approx. L X W X H = 150 X 8 X 4 cm – 01 no
e) Multichannel Battery Charger – In absence of solar radiation battery can be charged through this charger (12/24 Volt,10A) from standard ac power supply – 01 no
f) PC Based Battery Testing System (with data logging facility) for a single Lead Acid Maintenance free battery –In this system each test is identified by a Test name, supplied by the user. The software running in the PC/Laptop communicates with the micro-controller based front-end hardware to collect the voltage, current and temperature data. It also applies the load to the battery as programmed by the user. Each test data is stored against the test name, so that old test data can be retrieved later to generate graphs and reports. The program should generate one tabulated report of voltage, current and temperature of the batteries in periodic interval selected by the user. The report includes the calculated battery life for different values of cut off voltage points. These cut off voltages should be user defined. The program also generates the discharge curves for the battery under test as well as the average of them. – 01 no
g) Solar cell Frame making, equipment installation, wiring from rooftop to laboratory, labour cost.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation: -
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)