Tender Notice No: Muffle Furnace/19-20/SRG/CHEMISTRY/ABN-6 dated 24/12/2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 31st December 2019 up to 4:30 p.m.
Consignment in details: -
Programmable Muffle Furnace
Muffle Sixe: 4” x 4” x 9”
Maximum temperature: 1000ºC
Working Temperature: 950ºC
Heating Element: A1 Kanthal wire
Temperature is controlled by Eurotherm make PID 8 Step Programmer Digital Temperature controller with an accuracy of ±1% in conjunction with heavy duty relay CR/AL Thermocouple.
Temperature controller: Eurotherm make PID 8 Step Programmer Digital Temp. Controller Program Range 8 Step Dimply LED. Control output: 0 to 5V. Sensor Input: K type Thermocouple, The PID programmable Temperature Controller can program any increment from 2ºC to 20ºC per/minute in rate of heating or as per desired set point, Thyristor Controller Furnace, 220v Single phase. Control Input 0 – 5VDC
Heat treated refractory Muffle body/ With insulation by bricks shell. Outer body of Mild Steel Sheet Painted with Heat/Rust Proof Spray paint and refractory Muffle Pot to withstand high temperature.
The heating Elements are fitted equally in the muffle body to ensure quick and uniform temperature rising up to desired point. Mounted On angle iron construction with a hinged type swing out air tight door and lined with insulating bricks, helps the operator to open or to close without any effort. A peephole with a sliding cover will be fitted at the centre for observation.
Power Required: Load 3Kw to work on 220 Volts Single Phase AC Mains
Safety: One number Thermal fuse
Digital Thyristor: Eurotherm
Digital PID Controller: Eurotherm
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation: -
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)