Enquiry Notice No:.- .: Desktop-01/17-18/FRPDF/Chemistry/AB-01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned Desktop, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Adity Bose, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 20 th September 2017 up to 3:30 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
Intel core i3 processor, 5th generation
8 GB RAM
Hard Disk 500GB,
Windows 10 (64 bit) OS,
18.5 inch Monitor,
Mouse & Key board
3 Years onsite OEM Warranty
750 VA UPS (2 Years onsite OEM Warranty)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Adity Bose, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for the entire above items
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)