Notice for Quotation
No. :VIDEO-CLIP EDITTING AND MIXING/15-16/MOLOY RAKSHIT/BENG/R
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors / other reputed Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the project given in below, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Moloy Rakshit of Department of Bengali of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is…31/05/2016 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Name of the Project : Phelna diye khelna banao (Making Toy from trash: A Project of Dubbing & Mixing of Video-clips) by Presidency University & Madhya Siksha Parshad, West Bengal Govt.
One title & 246 video-clip Editing, Mixing & Mastering
( Average time of per Video-clip—60 Seconds)
One week from its starting
Essential requirement from the party/vendors:
1. Any previous work experience for implementation same type of project, please submit a Sample of cassette containing that type of project.
2. Party must mention the Project Timeline.
3. Party must conduct time to time with Prof. Moloy Rakshit regarding the progress or development of the project.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no& date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Moloy Rakshit of Department of Bengali, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)