Enquiry Notice No: MA/ BENG/PU/DELL Desktop/FRPDF/2016-17/1/R
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Mostak Ahmed of Department of Bengali of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 27.02. 2017 ... up to 3.30 P.M.
Opening date & time is 27.02. 2017 017......... at 4-00 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
· Dell OptiPlex 5040 Mini Tower XCTO with i5 6500 processor, 8GB DDR3L Memory, 2.5’’ 1TB hard Disk Drive (SATA) 5400 rpm, 2.5’’ 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive w/8GB Flash, 8x DVD ROM 9.5 mm optical Disk Drive, Dell professional 21.5’’ Monitor with LED Backlight, Integrated Graphics, Dell KBD, Dell Optical Mouse, Win10 professional, The volume of the MT-15L, Power Supply 240w, 10Ext USB. 6x3.0(2f/4 rear)4x2.0(2f/2rear) 1 front with power share internal USB, 1RJ-45; 1 serial; 2 display port 1.2; 1HDMI 1.4; 2PS/2; IUAS; 1line out, Completely toolless chasis including powersupply, *Q170 chipset , 3 yrs. OEM Onsite warranty
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscripted with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Mostak Ahamed, Department of Bengali, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)