Tender Reference No:Consumables/20-21/CM/SBT/DST-CRG/5 dated 25/02/2021
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee of School of Biotechnology, Presidency University (New Town Campus).
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 05 .03.20 21 up to 2 -00 P.M.
Consignment in details:
RNA sequencing using on Hiseq X Ten Illumina platform
1. RNA extractions from cell line, RNA sequencing with Illumina HiSeqX,- 2x150bp reads,10GB reads/sample. With Bioinformatics Analysis.
2. A modified NEBNext RNA Ultra II directional protocol is used to prepare the libraries for mRNA sequencing. The USER digested single strand molecules are enriched and indexed in a limited cycle PCR followed by AMPure bead purification to create final cDNA library for sequencing.
3. Prepared libraries will be sequenced on Illumina HiSeqX to generate 10GB, 2x150bp reads/sample. Upto 75% of the sequenced bases will be of Q30 value. Sequenced data will be processed to generate FASTQ files and uploaded on the FTP server for download.
4. The Raw fastq files and QC report containing the read information, data size, average base quality, GC percentage, Base quality distribution.
5. Aligned reads distribution and splice junction information.
6. Genes expression values.
7. List of genes differentially expressed (In case of two or more samples exist)
8. GO annotation for differentially expressed genes such as biological process, molecular function and cellular component, pathway information (KEGG & Reactome).
9. Sample can be only processed at Indian Lab on Hiseq X Ten Illumina.
10. Total no of Samples =12 samples
11. Raw data and processed data should be delivered to the user after completion of the project.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) of School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)