Tender Notice No:UKB/ BENG/PU/DESKTOP/FRPDF/2017-18/01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Uttam Kumar Biswas at Department of Bengali of the Presidency University (Contact No: 9143066370).
Last date & time for submission of quotation is: 28st February, 2018 ... up to 4.00 p.m.
Opening date & time is: 28th February, 2018......... at 4:30 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
AIOAIOAIO 510S i5 8GB RAM - Win 10 Home - 1TB HDD
Model Number: F0C3006BIN
Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (2.30GHz 2133MHz 3MB)
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
23"FHD IPS LED Backlit 1920x1080
8.0GB PC4-17000 DDR4 SODIMM 2133MHz
1TB 5400 rpm
One year On-site
NVIDIA GeForce GT930A 2GB 2GB GDDR3
1080p HD, fixed focus, with 2 x USB 3.0 ports and dual array mic
2.4G wireless keyboard, full-size, 6-row, Fn keys, numeric keypad, silver
2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver
HD Audio, Stereo speakers with Dolby® Home Theater® DAX-2, 3W x 2
2 x USB 3.0, Combo audio/microphone jack, Ethernet (RJ45), HDMI
01 ( One)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch withDr. Uttam Kumar Biswas, Department of Bengali , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)