Tender Notice No: :Hot-Cold-Chamber/19-20/SRG/CHEMISTRY/ABN-5 dated 18/12/2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 27th December, 2019 up to 4:30 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
Chamber Size (Inch): 12D x18W x18H
Construction: Double-walled with adequate PUF insulation.
Inner Chamber: Stainless Steel, duly polished with different shelf positions.
Outer Walls: Mild Steel Sheet finished with powder coated paint
Outer Door: The outer door will be double walled duly insulated and provided with magnetic strip gasket with proper sealing and locking device.
Inner Door: Acrylic door are provided for inspection of the test materials without disturbing the set temperature.
Insulation Adequately done with PUF
Air-Circulation: Air-circulating fans are provided to keep the temp. uniform inside the unit.
Tray: 2 Nos adjustable stainless steel perforated tray is also provided
Cooling System: Refrigeration is done by means of hermetically sealed compressor of ‘EMERSON’ made in-conjunction with suitable cooling coil and C.F.C. FREE REFRIGERANT to bring down the temp. below ambient.
Heating System: Provided by a pair of replaceable type sealed air heaters made of nickel-chromium resistance wire.
Temperature Controller: Precisely done by a fully automatic solid state digital temperature indicator cum controller in conjunction with PT-100 sensor and heavy duty low voltage electronic delay \ relay system. PID, DUAL SETTING
Temperature Range -25ºC to 80ºC
Accuracy of Control Plus/Minus 0.5ºC or better
Mode of Temp. Control: By solid state a sensitive Electronic Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator with assured performance related to Maintenance of Set and Desired Temperatures.
Working Chamber Made of Stainless Steel Sheet.
Illumination: Built in operated on opening outer door
Safety Device: 1No. Built-in delay relay system is provided in the control circuit to safeguard the refrigeration compressor against abrupt starting in the event of restoration of power after load shedding.
Power Required: 220/230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Cycles, AC Mains.
SPL. ARRANGEMENT : ONE WHOLE backside of the unit.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Anjan Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation: -
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)