INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
NO. - 20/AR/PU/DM/15-16
Dated: 30th July 2015.
Quotations are invited for the “Removal of existing old iron fencing with MS post around the play ground and also taking out the old IRC fabric mesh from the Baker building (north side) windows including mending good damages of walls of Baker building & play ground of Presidency University College street, Kolkata- 73”.
1) Number of window in baker building = 50(Fifty)
2) Area of fencing of play ground = 445.75 sqm
· Venders are directed to submit the complete rate after physical verification of site. Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· The site will be totally cleaned after completion of the work by the vendors.
· Sealed Quotations will be open on 7th Aug 2015 at 3.00 PM in the undersigned office. The Vendors are thereby requested to present on that specific time.
Selected vender will have to deposited amount through a cheque drawn in faver of Presidency University before the work is commenced.
Sealed quotation to be submitted/delivered, within 6th Aug 2015 (3.00 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
(Convener of Planning and Development Committee)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)