INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
NO. - 20/AR/PU/DM/15-16
Dated: 29th July 2015.
Quotations are invited for the work of “Removal of existing old iron fencing with MS post around the play ground including mending good damages of the play ground and disposal of the same material beyond the compound of Presidency University campus” 86/1, College street, Kolkata- 700 073.
Area of fencing of play ground = 450.28 sq.m
- Venders are directed to submit the complete rate after physical verification of site. Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· The site will have to be totally cleaned after completion of the work by the vendors.
· Sealed Quotations will be opened on 5th Aug 2015 at 3.00 PM in the undersigned office. The Vendors are thereby requested to present on that specific time.
Selected vender will have to submit the Deposit through a Bank Draft drawn in the favour of Presidency University payable at Kolkata, before the work is commenced or before the issue of work order.
Sealed quotation to be submitted/delivered, within 5th Aug 2015 (1.00 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
(Convener of Planning and Development Committee)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)