Notice for Quotation
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed/ enlisted concerns to quote their lowest possible rate for the following jobs subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the Tender Box placed in the Purchase Cell of the Finance Department, Presidency University, Main Building Ground Floor.
Last date & time for submission of the quotation is29-01-2016 up to 3.30 P.M.
Description of the job:
1. Providing Design of Audit Report
2. Providing Design of Books with Abstracts (700 pages approx.)
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid job in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Service Tax, if applicable, should be mentioned separately. Otherwise, price quoted would be considered as inclusive of such tax.
3. No extra charge will be considered.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Our enquiry no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
6. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
7. Certified photo copies of the Service Tax Registration Certificate, PAN card and Credentials are to be enclosed.
8. Price Bid would not be considered if the bidder has no satisfactory credentials.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner