INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
NOTIFICATION NO:- 01(Eden)/ PU/ 15-16
Date: 9th July 2015
Competitive quotationsfrom enlisted vendors are invited forshiftingmaterials (as chairs, tables, racks, single beds with other allied materials) from Eden Hindu Hostel, Kolkata to Rajarhat, EWS project, Tarulia, New town, Kolkata
Quotation should be given in terms of composite rate for each trip for shifting the material by the model Car of TATA-407 (fully loaded) including the supply of labors, road tax (if any) and other incidental charges. All the materials have to be re-oriented in the new place of Rajarhat, PWS project in any floors, complete in all respect as per direction of the authority.
Competitive quotations are also invited for taking out existing ceiling fan from Eden Hindu Hostel and re-hanging the same in running condition at Rajarhat, EWS project, Tarulia, New town complex in all respect as per direction of the authority.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The vendorisadvised to inspect and examine the site before quoting the rates.Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The agency must stick to their work program including quality control of works firmly and monitor the works accordingly.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· Payment will be made after satisfactory completion of the work and production of bills with necessary documents.
· Sealed quotation to be submitted / delivered, within 15thJuly. 2015 (3 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
· Sealed Quotations will be open on 15th July 2015 at 4.00 PM. in the undersigned office. The Vendors are thereby requested to present on that specific time.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
(Convener of Planning and Development Committee)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner