Enquiry Notice for Quotation
No:- DBT-BUILDER/NATIONAL SYMPO/FEB/01
Date: 2nd Feb. 2015
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed / enlisted Vendors of the University and reputed vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Head of the Department of Biological Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 12/02/2015 upto 3:00 pm
Opening date is 12/02/2015 at 3:30pm
Consignment in details
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Head of the Department of Biological Sciences , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner