Value Added Courses
Title:Data Analysis for Interdisciplinary Research (DAIR)
Advertisement Date: 18/07/2023
Course type: Value Added Course
Commencement Date and Time: September 15, 2023 (Subject to change with prior notification)
Duration: 30 Hours (12 weeks)
Course Fees: 7400 INR (including taxes)
Mode of Course: Offline
· UG onward Statistics practitioner (including professionals) from any interdisciplinary field of Statistics, like Social Science, Life Science, Library Science, Humanities, Commerce etc.
Course Coordinator: Name: SAURAV DE Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acquaintance with the real-life problems having solutions through statistical analysis
- Recognition of appropriate statistical tools and techniques for analysis
- Applications of the statistical software package(s) like SPSS, MINITAB etc. to analyse real problems
- Training on how to interpret the outputs generated by software
· Reading data in spreadsheet, Graphical presentation of data, Basic summary measures of the data and interpretation
· Knowing types of sample-data, regression and correlation, multiple linear regression model and allied problems like multicolinearity, heteroscedasticity etc.
- Nonparametric tests for location, goodness of fit and homoskedasticity, Analysis of variance techniques, Kruskal-Wallis test
- Regression for categorical, and count data responses, sample size determination in survey sampling
Kindly fill the form with correct information within 20-08-2023 midnight, IST.
Once the form is submitted you are not subjected to any further change.
The selection will be done on the basis of the applicant’s purpose, availability of resources and submission of valid application.
Selected participants will be informed about the payment method subsequently via respective email id along with their Application Number. On successful submission of Course fees, participants will be notified about their Enrollment Number and commencement details of the course.
Classes will be conducted every week on two days (except holidays) between Mon-Fri from 6 p.m. onwards. Class schedule will be shared with the selected participants through prior notification.
Your fees will not be refunded once enrolled.
The application link is below:
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)