Enquiry Notice No.Madhubrata Choudhury/UGC MRP 15-16/ Sl. No.: 1(Retender)
Sealed quotations are invited from the Research & Development groups to quote their lowest possible rate for the conduct of the following two integrated projects . The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Madhubrata Choudhury , Head of the Department of Biological Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 28.09.15 up to 3.30 P.M.
Opening date: 28.09.15 at 4.00 P.M.
Project details :
Works to be done
Species and Genus verification by bar coding process
1. Genomic DNA isolation
2. PCR Amplification & QC
3. Sequencing of each gene of interest .
4. Bioinformatics analysis
Genotypic analysis by AFLP procedure
- Do -
1 AFLP procedure
2 Bioinformatics analysi .
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Madhubrata Choudhury of Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid points in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation and completion of the projects . Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
3. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
4. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
5. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to complete the project work within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
6. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
7. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner