ADVERTISEMENT dated 16/10/2020.
Applications are invited for the following research based position in The International Growth Centre sponsored project “Can peer and neighbourhood effects improve maternal health outcomes in rural Bihar? Assessing the role of formal and informal networks” (18013):
One Qualitative Field Investigator (QFI): To be appointed for 20 working days to undertake Focus Group Discussions, prepare transcriptions of FGD, and map social networks. Payment will be made @ ₤20 / working day for a maximum of 20 days. Travel, boarding and subsistence expenses will be paid as per University regulations.
Essential Qualification : (a) Post Graduate in Anthropology, with at least 60% in all examinations starting from Secondary level onwards (b) Qualified in UGC NET Lectureship (c) At least 3 years of experience in qualitative surveys (d) At least three publications.
1. Posts are temporary in nature and obligations of Presidency University will end with the termination of the contract period.
2. Payment will be made on a monthly basis based on work actually performed as certified by Principal Investigator.
3. Actual payment will be made in Indian Rupees at the exchange rate prevailing at time of receipt of funds from funding agency.
4. Travel, boarding and subsistence expenses will be paid as per University regulations.
5. Airfare from Kolkata to Patna, and back (shortest route) will be paid.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for the interview.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by email to Prof. Mousumi Dutta (email@example.com) attaching their current CVs only. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online meeting over Google meet/skype. Selected candidates will have to submit soft copies of their Post Graduate mark sheets and NET certificate. Last date of application is 31/10/2020.
Prof. Mousumi Dutta
Professor & Head, Department of Economics
86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)