Value Added Courses
Title: Biomedical Nanotechnology (BMNT)
Advertisement Date: 02/08/2023
Course type: Value added course (Certificate)
Commencement Date and Time: September 7, 2023
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fees: Rs. 7200/- (Including GST)
Mode of Course: Hybrid (Offline and Online)
Eligibility: UG/PG students of any branch of Life Science and Chemistry
Course Coordinator: Name: Abdulla Al Masum Email id: email@example.com
Course Objective: Biomedical nanotechnology is a rapidly developing interdisciplinary field. The applications of nanotechnology are gaining overwhelming response in almost all the fields including the healthcare sector. For example, the advancement in nanotechnology has contributed to cancer diagnosis and therapy, improvement in medical implants, tissue engineering etc. Thus, the main objective of this course is to impart knowledge on biomedical applications of nanotechnology. By the end of this course, students will be able to understand that in the coming years, how the developments in this field are expected to flourish and lead to several lifesaving medical technologies and treatment methods.
· An introduction to biomedical nanotechnology: synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation
· Development of nano biomaterial for tissue engineering and antimicrobial application
· Development of nano biomaterials for diagnostic, imaging and drug delivery
· Hands on training
Invited Recourse persons:
EMINENT PROFESSIONALS FROM RELEVANT FIELDS WILL TAKE THE CLASSES
- Kindly fill the form with the correct information by 28-08-2023 midnight, IST.
- Once the form is submitted you are not subjected to any further change.
- The selection is done on a first come and first serve basis, availability of resources, and submission of valid applications.
- Selected participants will subsequently be informed about the payment method via their respective email id along with their Application Number. On successful submission of Course fees, participants will be notified about their Enrollment Number and commencement details of the course.
- Your fees will not be refunded once enrolled.
The application link is below:
Abdulla Al Masum
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)