Value Added Courses
Title: Applied Petroleum Geology and Introduction to Petrophysics: (APG&IP)
Advertisement Date: 17/07/2023
Course type: Certificate Course on Petroleum Geology and basic Petrophysics
Commencement Date and Time: 25 th October
Duration: 30 Hrs. (Class timing: Weekdays after 5:30 pm and Saturdays)
Course Fees: ₹ 10,700/- (including GST)
Mode of Course: Hybrid mode
Eligibility: Enrolled or completed B.Sc. in any discipline of Earth Sciences.
Course Coordinator: Name: Dr. Anudeb Mandal Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objective: By attending this course the participant will obtain an in-depth grasp of the elements of Applied Petroleum Geoscience and Petrophysics. The offering is curated to include integrated industry-aligned content. Lessons will be imparted via lectures in hybrid mode using multimedia presentations, actual global and Indian case-studies, key publications with interpretation of data from well-log to field scale. The resource pool of instructors are industry professionals with a wide range of expertise spanning Petroliferous Basins in India and abroad. The course is tailored to fit the need of senior undergrad and masters students who aspire to join the industry as well as fresh-outs who have recently joined the industry.
• Overview of the Energy Industry and Life-Cycle of a Field
• Origin of Petroleum and Petroleum System Elements
• Introduction to Well-Logs, Petrophysical Interpretation, Well-site Operations
• Volumetric Calculations and Petroleum Economics
• Introduction to 3D Geomodeling, Uncertainty and Risk Analysis
• Petroliferous Basins of India and highlight of star global Oil-Fields
• Future of the Global Energy Industry & Unconventional Energy Resources
Invited Recourse persons:
EMINENT PROFESSIONALS FROM RELEVANT FIELDS WILL TAKE THE CLASSES
· Kindly fill the form with the correct information by 30-09-2023 midnight, IST.
· Once the form is submitted you are not subjected to any further change.
· The selection is done on a first come and first serve basis, availability of resources, and submission of valid applications.
· Selected participants will subsequently be informed about the payment method via their respective email id along with their Application Number. On successful submission of Course fees, participants will be notified about their Enrollment Number and commencement details of the course.
- Your fees will not be refunded once enrolled.
The application link is below:
Dr. Anudeb Mandal
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)