End-Term Exam Notice for 4th Semester Sociology GenEd course 'Laboratory Life'
The exam will be held on April 27, Thursday, 10 a.m. onwards at the department of Sociology.
Students will have to submit a short essay (1500 words) on any one of the following questions, and go through a viva-voce based on the different modules of the entire course.
1) Discuss the place of statistics in social research with reference to relevant examples.
2) Social, ethical life informs discourses of creativity. Discuss.
3) How can Sociology help you rethink the issue of objectivity in the natural sciences? Respond by discussing relevant texts and arguments.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)