INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
NO. - 17/AR/PU/DM/15-16
Competitive quotations from enlisted or reputed vendors are invited for the following goods/works with item wise detailed specifications.
Name of the Project:- Repairing and Painting of Seminar room at Sociology Department in NS Building at Presidency University, 861 College Street, Kolkata- 700 073.
Please click on the link for details:
· The contract shall be for the full quantity as described.
· The quotation shall be signed by the vendor with seal on each page of the document.
· The vendorisadvised to inspect and examine the site before quoting the rates. Please contact with the office of the undersigned for any further clarifications.
· The rates to be quoted should be inclusive of all taxes. There will be no change of rates with market variation.
· The agency must stick to their work program including quality control of works firmly and monitor the works accordingly.
· The contractor shall start the work from the next day after the receipt of the work order.
· No payment in advance will be made.
· The Quotations would be evaluated for all items together.
· University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
· The site will be totally cleaned after completion of the work and before submission of bill by the vendors.
· As per University norms 10% (ten percent) of the total value of the Bill will be retained as Security deposit for defect liability period of 6 (Six) months if the value of the Work order is more than Rs. 50, 000/- (Rupees fifty thousand) only.
· Payment will be made after satisfactory completion of the work and production of bills with measurement sheetand other necessary documents.
· Sealed Quotations will be open on 21st July 2015 at 3.00 PM. in the undersigned office. The Vendors are thereby requested to present on that specific time.
Sealed quotation to be submitted/delivered, within 20th July 2015 (1 pm) at the Planning & Development Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073.
The University reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all quotations without showing any reason.
(Convener of Planning and Development Committee)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner