Value Added Courses
Title:Machine Learning Using R (MLR)
This is hereby notified that, the Value Added Course ‘Machine Learning Using R’ (VAC-MLR), cannot be started due to certain unavoidable reasons. All the applicants who have paid the course fees are requested to send their Bank a/c details (It should be the account of the applicant) along with a scanned copy of the Bank Passbook cover page or Cancelled cheque to the email id email@example.com .
Atanu Kumar Ghosh
Advertisement Date: 18/07/2023
Course type: Value Added Course
Commencement Date and Time: September 15 , 2023 (Subject to change with prior notification)
Duration: 30 Hours (12 weeks)
Course Fees: 7400 INR (including taxes)
Mode of Course: Offline
· Undergraduate (Final Year Students), Postgraduate students and Researchers from Statistics and related disciplines including Engineering streams.
· Professionals working in the fields of data science and data analytics.
Course Coordinator: Name: Atanu Kumar Ghosh Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objective: Want to know how modern machine learning techniques are changing the paradigm of data driven decision-making? This course will provide you an exposure to summarizing large datasets, building predictive models and extracting meaningful interpretations from them. The recent growth of digital data, and the computing power available to analyse it, opens great opportunities for machine learners in different scientific applications. The objective here is to help the participants take the advantage of this power in a responsible way. A participant should be able to select appropriate machine learning methodologies for analysis, implement them in R, and critically evaluate and report the results in case of any contemporary data.
· Overview of supervised and unsupervised learning, model selection and optimization tools
- Regression and Classification methods
- Principal Component Analysis and Cluster Analysis
- Introduction to Neural Networks
Kindly fill the form with correct information within20-08-2023 midnight, IST.
Once the form is submitted you are not subjected to any further change.
The selection will be done on the basis of the applicant’s profile, availability of resources and submission of valid application.
Selected participants will be informed about the payment method subsequently via respective email id along with their Application Number. On successful submission of Course fees, participants will be notified about their Enrollment Number and commencement details of the course.
Classes will be conducted every week on two days (except holidays) between Mon-Fri from 6 p.m. onwards. Class schedule will be shared with the selected participants through prior notification.
Your fees will not be refunded once enrolled.
The application link is below:
Atanu Kumar Ghosh
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)