PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
3.1 Only UGC-CSIR NET/UGC NET and NET-LS qualified candidates will be eligible to
apply for enrollment to Ph.D. program. NET-LS qualification should be the minimum criteria for such applications.
3.2 Selection on the basis of such applications may be conducted by a selection committee henceforth it will be called ‘Departmental Ph.D. Selection Committee’. The composition of the selection committee will be as follows:
1) Dean of Respective Faculty (Chairperson)
2) Departmental Ph.D. Committee
3.3 For selection of research scholars for Ph.D program, applications from the eligible candidates as stated in clause-1 may be collected through open advertisement by the University (normally twice a year).
3.4 Part time Ph.D. scholars will not be allowed for laboratory based research.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)