- PhD Regulations
- Procedure for admssion
- Allocation of research supervisors
- Course work
- Research advisory committee
- Submission and evaluation
- Constitution of the Ph.D. committee
- Depository with UGC
- Revocation of degree
- PhD Old Regulations
- PhD Students
- Guidelines for Post Doctorate Research
- Online Thesis Submission
- PhD Notices
- PhD Fee Structure
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
3.1 Only UGC-CSIR NET/UGC NET and NET-LS qualified candidates will be eligible to
apply for enrollment to Ph.D. program. NET-LS qualification should be the minimum criteria for such applications.
3.2 Selection on the basis of such applications may be conducted by a selection committee henceforth it will be called ‘Departmental Ph.D. Selection Committee’. The composition of the selection committee will be as follows:
1) Dean of Respective Faculty (Chairperson)
2) Departmental Ph.D. Committee
3.3 For selection of research scholars for Ph.D program, applications from the eligible candidates as stated in clause-1 may be collected through open advertisement by the University (normally twice a year).
3.4 Part time Ph.D. scholars will not be allowed for laboratory based research.