- PhD Regulations
- Procedure for admssion
- Allocation of research supervisors
- Course work
- Research advisory committee
- Submission and evaluation
- Constitution of the Ph.D. committee
- Depository with UGC
- Revocation of degree
- PhD Students
- Guidelines for Post Doctorate Research
- Online Thesis Submission
- PhD Notices
- CRPI guidelines
- PhD Fee Structure
- PhD Old Regulations
RESEARCH ADVISORY COMMITTEE (PhD Students)
6.1 There shall be a Research Advisory Committee (RAC), or its equivalent body for similar purpose as defined in the Statutes of the University for each Ph.D. scholar. The RAC shall have the following responsibilities:
(1) To review the research proposal and finalize the topic of the research.
(2) To guide the research scholar to develop the study design and methodology of research, and
(3) To periodically review and assist in the progress of the research work of the research scholar in every six month duration.
6.2 A research scholar shall appear before the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) once in six months to make a presentation of the progress of his/her work for evaluation and further guidance.